Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions - website
The term 'Medistock' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 54 Mungo Parkway, Orpington, Kent. Our company registration number is 7066342. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
contact information including email address
demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
Acceptable Customers email use policy
Use of email by employees of Medistock is permitted and encouraged where such use supports the goals and objectives of the business.
However, Medistock has a policy for the use of email wherby
comply with current legislation
use email in an acceptable way
do not create unnecessary business risk to the company by their misuse of the internet
- we do not send spam emails
- we do not send unneccesary emails to our customers
- we may from time to time sendemails to customers
- emails of this type will have an 'opt out' option, to prevent receiving any firther emails of a marketing or promotional type